Karnataka honeymoon destinations which should not be missed
Karnataka is recognized as one of the best honeymoon destinations in India owing to its unique reasons. This beautiful state offers many historical sites, adventure spots, mesmerizing spots as well as photogenic views to its visitors. This amazing destination is the perfect place for loving honeymoons and selected by many newlywed couples. Karnataka is best as it unfolds the world of traditional heritage and impressive natural beauty and fulfills people’s dream of having the best honeymoon experience ever. It is the best place for honeymooners as it presents exotic beaches, ancient monuments, pleasant waterfalls, and deep valleys to make your honeymoon unique and memorable. Below we have listed some places in Karnataka for your perfect honeymoons.
- Coorg: Coorg is known as the Scotland of India owing to its abundance of natural beauty, Buddhist monasteries, and the sweet smell of coffee as well as lush greenery. It is one of the best spots for a cozy honeymoon, and there are many best Honeymoon & Romantic Packages in India available from where you can book tickets for a hassle-free tour. The place is said to be the most romantic spot offering a peaceful atmosphere to enjoy with your better half. Almost all couples enjoy natural beauty; lush greenery along with monasteries and due to these reasons, the place attracts many visitors from all around the world. There are numerous hotels, lodges and resorts are available to make your honeymoon more special. The best time to visit Coorg is amid October to March as during this time weather is pleasant. Some major tourist spots in Coorg are Irupu falls, Abby falls as well as Brahmagiri hills. The best thing to do in Coorg is trekking which should not be missed.
- Bangalore: Bangalore also was known as Silicon Valley of India is very famous for its IT industry and also has a rich cultural heritage too. The city showcases the perfect blend of ancient and modern and which makes it the best honeymoon place of Karnataka offering beautiful temples, lakes, palaces, and forts which are very pleasing to the eyes of the tourists. Bangalore is considered as the perfect place for those couples who are seeking for an adventurous as well as romantic holiday. Plan out your trip by choosing cheap Honeymoon & Romantic Packages in India to make a trip within your budget. The city has many places to explore such as forts, lakes, temples as well as cultural diversities. The accommodation in Bangalore is easy and according to all budgets. The best time to visit Bangalore is again amid October to February as it is very convenient to explore the region for the honeymoon. Some major attractions of Bangalore are Cubbon Park, Bangalore Palace as well as Lal Bagh which should not be missed.
- Mysore: Mysore is known as the cultural capital of Karnataka and is popular for its several forts, palaces, old churches as well as temples. It is the best place to visit for couples who love Indian handicrafts and arts. One of the must visit sites of Mysore is the Tipu Sultan Palace which should not be missed. Plan your honeymoon trip by selecting best from many honeymoon tour packages in India. The place is perfect if you and your better half love natural beauty, art along with stunning manmade creations. You can explore many old churches, forts, and palaces of Mysore to make your trip memorable. Accommodations in Mysore are available for every budget traveler as it ranges from mid ranges lodges, hotels and resorts. The best time to visit Mysore is in winter months as the cold nights make this place much more romantic and extremely pleasant. Some topmost attractions include Mysore Palace, Brindavan gardens, and trekking at Kodagu.
- Hampi: Hampi is built nearby the banks of River Tungabhadra and is treating for people who always love to know history. The city has magnificent buildings with intricate carvings as well as temples and is best for people who want to enchant by the beauty of culture and who want to dive into the history as well as, its aesthetics with your better half. The place is known as one of the perfect destinations to make your honeymoon memorable. Accommodations in Humpi range from humble to luxurious to give you a comfortable stay and thus book your tickets by finding appropriate Honeymoon & Romantic Packages in India. The best time to visit Hampi is between October to February as these are very pleasant and soothing months for honeymooners and if you are fond of rain then plan your trip during monsoons. Some best places to visit in Hampi are Vittala, temple, Matanga hills as well as Hemakuta Hill temple.
- Chikmagalur: Chikmagalur is a beautiful hill station in Karnataka popular as the Coffee land and is the most visited place for coffee lovers. Here newlywed couples can enjoy amid beautiful coffee plantations, unique sights as well as splendid weather. Some of the popular tourist attractions in Chikmagalur includes Ratnagiri Bore which offers many entertaining activities to the tourists such as the toy train ride, and also allow them to enjoy the plethora of cultural programs too. Just plan your trip to this place by choosing some best Honeymoon & Romantic Packages in India to have intimate conversations amid natural beauty and also so explore each other’s depth of love amid the perfect backdrop.
Karnataka is one of the best places to enjoy your loving honeymoons and to mark the new beginning of your new life. Search among some best India Honeymoon & Romantic Packages to enjoy your honeymoon with your better half amid the natural beauty.