Experience the Splendour of Mughal Era at Tajview Agra
The city that is synonymous with Taj Mahal stands testimony to the influence of Mughals and is swarmed with tourists as moths drawn to an arresting flame. Agra prides itself in portraying the epitome of love on the zenith of Mughal architecture. Whether you are on a Golden Triangle tour of India (Delhi-Agra-Jaipur) or simply looking forward to unearth the glorious history of India, Agra narrates stories of empires and eras with its spectacular heritage and radiant culture. Agra boasts of three UNESCO World Heritage sites featuring on the list of top 50 tourist destinations in the world. History enthusiasts and architecture lovers can bask in the reminders of India’s timeless royal past.
Swoon Over Enticing Agra
Assuming the stunning Taj Mahal is an unmissable highlight of your Agra sojourn, don’t miss out on the other magical experiences that Agra has to offer. Here are a few things to do in Agra:
- A pure delight for ornithophiles, observe grey herons, rosy pelicans, cranes and more at the Bharatpur Bird Sanctuary or the Keoladeo Ghana Bird Sanctuary
- Dig into gastronomic pleasures with crispy kachoris, samosas and sweet pethas at Agra’s chat gali
- Explore the blend of Indian and Central Asian architectural styles at Jehangir’s Palace built from red sandstone, dedicated to Akbar’s son, Jehangir
- Browse through fabrics, spices, jewellery, leather bag, handicrafts and marblework in the vibrant Kinari Bazaar or Sadar Bazaar
- Take a stroll through Khas Mahal, a majestic palace built by Shah Jahan for his daughters and capture the beautiful domes and courtyards
- Experience tranquility at Keetham Lake, located inside the Sur Sarovar Bird Sanctuary
- Enjoy the broad walkways at the Mehtab Bagh garden with a pond on its outline, that reflects the beautiful Taj
- Visit the Moti Masjid built with extensive marble finishing and adorned with prepossessing circular domes
- Enjoy a tuk-tuk ride to Akbar’s tomb, a famous architectural masterpiece located at Sikandra
- Visit baby Taj or Tomb of Itimad-ud-Daulah, built with intricate carvings and inlay techniques as used to construct Taj Mahal
- Engage in a recreation excursion at Wildlife SOS, manoeuvre directed at conserving and biodiversity and learn about the rehabilitation process of ill-treated animals
- Keep the shutter clicking at topmost pavilion of the Panch Mahal to capture the splendid views of the cityscape and the nearby fort
Imperial Stay, Signature Experiences
Nothing beats a staycation at a hotel near Taj Mahal that will immerse you in the charming beauty of the marble palace. Stay at Tajview, Agra-IHCL SeleQtions and enjoy a view of Taj Mahal as you wake up in bed or simply gaze at the endless beauty while sipping your cup of tea. The strategic location on the main road ensures a convenient travel to and fro the hotel for a stress-free tour. This 5 star hotel in Agra includes a refreshing outdoor pool and a relaxing spa where you can enjoy traditional Indian therapies and massages. The Sky Deck overlooking the beautiful Taj is an ideal place to enjoy a variety of delights. Traditional Indian meals are accompanied with live dance and music performances for entertainment. Apart from marble flooring in elegant rooms, the world-class service makes you feel like royalty. This hotel in Agra, serves Indian and international dishes, either in buffet or à la carte style at all times of the day in its GAD coffee shop.
Wake up to the grandeur of the Mughal era with a comfortable stay at Tajview, Agra-IHCL SeleQtions.