With Thanksgiving break coming up, not only does it mean days off from school/work. It also means Black Friday right afterwards. Okay, besides that!
It means you'll be spending time with family over a hot warm dinner. You might even be traveling to further destinations. Or, maybe you have a favorite tradition every year.
Whatever the case may be, the Holidays are starting and it is a peak time for the travel world!
If you have any upcoming plans this year, Why not submit a post
Maybe you'll have the best or worst Thanksgiving ever this year. Or, you're like me and you're taking a travel opportunity to go on vacation. Feel free to share your upcoming Holiday plans and ideas with us on Trip Crazed!
And even after the Holidays are said and done, feel free to share your family photos and videos! We're all one big happy family here! Hey, did you remember to save us some leftovers?
If you need help, Some ideas include:
* Trips or excursions you've recently taken
* Your thoughts about the places you've been or things you've done
* Culture, food, art, music, architecture, etc..
* Travel deals and discounts
* Off-the-beaten path destinations
* Highlights about your hometown
* Questions on places you'd like to visit or would like feedback onLets get it moving Tripcrazers! The turkeys already have the right idea...