Thursday, 05 March 2009
Guest post by JadedJanissary
12 things I learned my first real day in Switzerland
12) I'm EXTREMELY nice compared to Europeans.
11) European girls are cute.
10) A power converter can be very similar in size and volume to an amp.
9) Chocalate here is different, but still good.
8) Class Schedules are very different here than in the USA.
7) A 2 hour break after lunch isn't just normal, it's mandatory.
6) You can WALK to the nearest town in about 15 minutes, at a leisurely pace.
5) You can ride the bus back for free.
4) It's only free if you're faster than the bus driver.
3) I'm faster than the average swiss bus driver.
2) It's a 30 Euro fine to get caught stealing bus fair
1) I'm REALLY hard to catch.What things do you find when you visit another country?